George and Henry Landis

Title

George and Henry Landis

Description

Museum founders George D. and Henry K. Landis in the garden behind the tavern, built of native blue limestone in 1940 as an exhibit area, office, and library for their large book collection.

Publisher

Landis Valley Village and Farm Museum

Original Format

Photograph

Files

landis-brothers.jpg

Citation

“George and Henry Landis,” The Land of Penn and Plenty: Bringing History to the Table, accessed August 16, 2017, http://pafoodways.omeka.net/items/show/99.