Williams Grove Rd. (SR 2011), .5 mile S of Wms. Grove Park
With its excellent railroad connection, this became the site of the Great Grangers' Interstate Picnic Exhibition, founded 1874 by Robert H. Thomas of the Pennsylvania State Grange. A week's attendance at this annual event was estimated at 100,000 or more by the 1890's. The John Williams House, built about 1799, is nearby.
“Williams Grove,” The Land of Penn and Plenty: Bringing History to the Table, accessed September 25, 2017, http://pafoodways.omeka.net/items/show/4.